Sunday 15 July 2012

Favourite Products for July





These are just a few of my favourite products that I use quiet often.

Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box 

Urban Decay Primer Potion 

Nars Blusher 

Ben Nye Loose Powder 

Mac Eyeshadows

Mac Strobe Cream
I love this product it is very versatile. You can mix it in with your foundation to create a dewy complexion. You can also use it to  highlight your cheek bones, brow bone, cupids bow and any where you you feel you want to highlight. This product lasts a long time as you don't need a lot of it. 

Mac Bronzing Powder In Matte
This is another favourite from mac I use this everyday.

HD Brow Palette
This a great product for filling in your eyebrows. You can also use this palette for eyeshadow as well.     

Urban Decay Naked Palette
This palette is one of my favourites at the moment it is the palette I always go to because it is very versatile you can create a lot of different looks. I love the neutral tones in it. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, I use the Urban Decay primer potion with it and the eye shadow stays on all day. A good palette but what would make it a great palette is if there was more matte colours.



2 comments:

  1. These must have cost a fortune but im sure they are worth it! ;)
    Going to start following your blog :)
    Feel free to check mine out to:
    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya thank you for following I am following your blog too. The 2 UD Palettes where presents and the HD palette which is my all time favourite eyebrow product at the moment was from a glossy box so that was good as they cost about £25 :)

    ReplyDelete