Tuesday 22 January 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics



Urban Decay Naked Basics 

This is a great neutral palette you can create a lot of different looks you can use this palette for liner, eyebrows and you can use Venus for highlighter,
 I like to use this shade in the inner corner of the eye. I am so glad Urban Decay  have brought out an all matte palette it goes really well with my Naked Palette as I thought the Naked palette lacked matte shades so I am very pleased with this product and would recommend this product to any and for the price of £20 its a great buy.
















From Left to Right

Venus Off white demi matte, Foxy Cream bisque, W.O.S Very light nude, Naked2 Taupe, Faint Warm                            
                                          dusty brown and Crave Darkest brown/black.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its fab isn't it its a great add on to the naked palette with them been matt. As that's what I think the naked palette lacks.

      Delete